Saturday, August 12, 2006

current state: frazzled

i have so many things up in the air at the moment so i just feel panicky. i'm sure it will all work out in the end but i am currently fretting over:

andrew comes home in about two weeks but no one is for sure exactly when. and

i may or may not move before then, its all completely undecided. and

i have to travel again next week. i'm terrified of flying and now they've gone and changed all the rules again. i'm kind of miffed that i can't take my water, lotion, hand sanitizer, and tooth paste onto the plane. how am i supposed to sit there, without my creature comforts, and try to act calmly when i could die at any moment. i've always said that as long as i've got my toothbrush and my cell phone charger in my carry on, it doesn't matter what happens to my luggage. its amazing how just being able to brush your teeth can change your whole outlook. well, the terrorists have taken away my toothpaste and i think they should suffer the maximum penalty. and

while this isn't in the next two weeks, its coming up really quickly. i'm organizing a walkathon for CMN and the other people who were supposed to help haven't really been helping much. i don't like doing things that are mediocre, its just not in my nature to settle. i want this to be a raging success but i really have my doubts.

i can't think of anything else to fret about. that's really my fret quota up there.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:30 AM , Blogger Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

    They've changed the rules everywhere for flying... We have to trave at the end of the month and I am already worring about what will go in the hand luggage and what will not... We've bought some lovely glass vases for my mother in law... Will they survive if we cannot carry them in the hand luggage????

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home