Tuesday, August 08, 2006

pudding

nobodyandco makes, as far as i could sass out from their website, only three products. all remarkably different from each other: a bookcase, a chair, and buddha pudding molds. buddha can go in the fridge, freezer, and dishwasher but he cannot go in the oven.


i feel like my religion got jipt. i can't find anyone out there who will sell me a Jesus pudding mold or a moses pudding mold or any of the other big names. there are several eastery cake pans out there but that's just not the same.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM , Blogger Renee Nefe said...

    Does Jesus really want us bitting off his head??? I think not.

     
  • At 5:52 AM , Blogger armywife said...

    i think i put this in the same catagory as those cut and bake cookies with flags painted on them...eating them is fun and patriotic, rather than thinking about how really its sort of desecrating the flag as i digest it...

     
  • At 8:13 AM , Blogger MsCarolM said...

    The mental image of a wiggling jiggling Jello pudding Buddha is just so wrong, on so many levels. It's funny, in a sick and twisted way:-)

     
  • At 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Buddha pudding molds? I have never heard of such I thing.

    In fact, I don't think I've ever seen any major religious figure molds before in my LIFE. Who would want to EAT Buddha?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home