Thursday, September 27, 2007















thirteen favorite smells

(week 29)


1. freshed baked cookies


2. when its about to rain


3. thai food. coconut and curry and stuff.


4. grilling out


5. clean. just how the apartment smells after a good cleaning, not like institutional/hospital clean smell


6. strawberries


7. bacon


8. pipe tobacco


9. piles of leaves in the fall


10. rosemary


11. minty fresh breath


12. just brewed coffee


13. andrew's cologne






view other thirteeners here




8 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM , Blogger Open Grove Claudia said...

    What a great list! I'm very smell oriented so I could smell everyone of them - well except Andrew, who I'm certain is exceptional!

    Happy TT.

     
  • At 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I actually smelled the rain one last night-- told my wife it was going to rain, and then she told me that it already had!

    My TT is up!

     
  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger Ivÿ said...

    Happy T13!

    I mostly love to smell food these days! =)

    Anyway, do visit my own version of T13 here at Dear Me. =)

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger April Elizabeth said...

    mmmm bacon. it truly has the best heart clogging smell.

     
  • At 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice idea for a post..my favorite scent is the scent of roses. I am not sure why. It reminds me of something and i don't even know what.

     
  • At 11:26 AM , Blogger Krista said...

    Happy T13! Great list. I'll be glad when I have my normal nose back and can enjoy some of those smells again. *Suffering from pg nose:)*

     
  • At 1:07 PM , Blogger Robin said...

    Between this list and the soup recipe you posted just before it, I am now STARVING!

    Happy TT.

     
  • At 1:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love #2

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home