Thursday, February 22, 2007

bacon tastes good

thirteen things to give up for lent

week #22

this year i'm giving up breakfast meats and andrew is giving up sodas. his is harder than mine, but breakfast meats to pop up occationally at not breakfast time so these are the things i won't be eating for the next 40 days:

1. bacon

2. canadian bacon

3. sausage patties

4. sausage links

5. pigs n blankets, whether its cressent rolls or pancakes

6. meatlovers pizza

7. BLT

8. bacon bits on my salad

9. country ham

10. mcmuffins

11. lox, which i don't eat anyway so its an easy one

12. kippers, also would not like to eat at anytime

13. bacon cheese burgers


5 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM , Blogger Raggedy said...

    Thursday Thirteen has come to an end.
    I have enjoyed my visits here and consider us friends.
    Thank you for sharing your thirteens with me.
    The comments you left me filled me with glee.
    It is hard to believe it is really true.
    I am trying very hard to not be blue.
    Happy TT'ing!
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

     
  • At 11:54 AM , Blogger Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

    No bacon! Gasp! I shall eat an extra slice for you next time we have some.

    I hope that Thursday Thirteen doesn't go away. I contacted Leanne and I'm determined to rescue the thirteen if I can!

     
  • At 12:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I havent had a mcmuffin in a long time. thats a good list..

     
  • At 3:38 PM , Blogger Tink said...

    Maybe a stupid question, but what's BLT?? I rarely have those on your list with my breakfast. :-)
    My TT shows 13 pics of me. I hope someone takes over TT, so this won't be our last!

     
  • At 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    tink, a BLT is a bacon lettuce tomato sandwich.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home